The goal of the project could be described as implementation of actions to increase cross-border cooperation on cultural field, with a specific focus on intangible heritage. The goal has been reached through co-related actions performed by a mix of academic and local cultural bodies in the areas of Cetinje, Lecce, and Central Albania.
Project outputs encompass:
- a detailed and up-to-date sociological study on intangible heritage in the project areas
- a comprehensive audience development strategy performed within local communities (3 focus groups, 17 workshops, 18 artistic residences, and 3 co-writing workshop cycles realized overall)
- artistic contents productions (5 theatrical plays and 1 movie)
- the organization of the 1st edition of the Adriatic Ionian Theater Festival
- the establishment of the International Theater Institute Center of Montenegro.